A cookie is a little text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse in that site. Cookies usually store information of technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, statistics of use, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the contents of the web to your profile and necessities; without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly reduced. If you wish you could consult more information about what cookies are, what do they store, how to eliminate or deactivate them, etc. on this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following first party cookies:
- Cookies of session: to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. Thus spam is combated.
This website uses the following third parties cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies in order to elaborate statistics about the traffic and volume of visits on this website. By using this website you are allowing the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right on this regard must be done communicating directly with Google.
- Social media: every social network uses its own cookies for you to click in options like “Like” or “Share”.
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
Anytime you will be able to exert your right of deactivating or removing the cookies of this website. These actions are carried out in a different way depending on the browser you are using. Here can you see a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this site you should carry your right to its removal or deactivation. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the proper or improper handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies for the browser to remember your decision of not acceptance of them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except when necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. If you wish information of the use that Google gives cookies follow this other link.
- For any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please write through the contact section.